Come on people! Is 1 like or comment too much to ask for??
Comment, like or contact me please…
If you’re a mystery lover or a lover of the show Bones then you need to read these!
Temprance Brennan series:
Brennan and Virals novellas:
If your a lover of the show Castle then these books:
Derrick Storm series
Nikki Heat series
After many years of waiting The Big Boss Man was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I was so excited. My dad went to high school with him. I got the opportunity to meet him once. He was legendary.
I write a lot of fan fiction on Wattpad and Fanfiction.net check it out..
- The Granddaughter of A Legend – part one of Legend series..
- The Wife of a Future Legend– part two of Legend series..
- The Triplets of the Widowed Future Legend – part three of Legend series..
- Love Story of a Future Legend – part four of Legend series.. (In Progress)
- For As Long As I Can Remember – part one of For As Long series.. (no part two yet)
- Runaway Love –In Progress– co-written
- Saving Amy – In Progress
- Tattoos On This Town – In Progress
Florida Georgia Line
- The Man I Am Today (FGL)– In Progress
- Scars – In progress
- If You’re Reading This-(inspired by Tim McGraw song) (in progress) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12261752/1/If-You-re-Reading-This
I’m sorry but I just can’t stand Maddie and Tae. It may be the after effect from their song A Girl in A Country Song.. I find them insulting and rude. I will never like them. I don’t care how good they think they are. I find them horrific. You don’t disrespect the people you have to work with.
“Got time to breathe, got time for music” Briscoe Darling Jr. – Andy Griffith Show
Country Music is my life. I love it so much. Georgia boys Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Brantley Gilbert, and Sam Hunt are my all time favorites.Eric Church and Florida Georgia Line are my favorites too. Until I was 12 years old all I listened to was the legendary classic country so the greats like George “The Possum” Jones and Hank “Bocephus” Williams Jr. will always have a place in my heart.